www.gibbousgame.com

The Official Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure Forums
It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:00 am

• All times are UTC

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
    PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:34 pm 
    Site Admin

Custom title: Gibbous
    Fellow followers of Cthulhu, keep your visualizing units glued to this thread for important announcements.

NEXT TWITCHING HOUR!

We shall be live on Twitch again Tuesday, the 7th of June, starting 5PM CET / 12 AM EST.

Gibbous Kickstarter Final Hours Streaming Extravaganza!

Thanks to Marko's vigilance, we now have our previous twitch recordings and will upload all of them soon. Promise. For now, you can watch the 7.30 hour long final Kickstarter hours extravaganza here:

https://youtu.be/t5-8x4j7vbg

Yaaay!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:15 pm 

gibbousgame wrote:
    Fellow followers of Cthulhu, keep your visualizing units glued to this thread for important announcements.

NEXT TWITCHING HOUR!

We shall be live on Twitch again Tuesday, the 7th of June, starting 5PM CET / 12 AM EST.

Gibbous Kickstarter Final Hours Streaming Extravaganza!

Thanks to Marko's vigilance, we now have our previous twitch recordings and will upload all of them soon. Promise. For now, you can watch the 7.30 hour long final Kickstarter hours extravaganza here:

https://youtu.be/t5-8x4j7vbg

Yaaay!

Hey guys! A quick update...

Just as we were preparing to start the stream, I see that the webcam is missing! Oh no!! Where is it? Liviu had a skype conference late one night and left it at home. He ran to get it, but when he arrived he noticed he left his keys at the office. I'm not making this up, I swear. So now, he's on his way back to get the keys, then he has to go home again, get the webcam and we'll be joining you guys in the stream as soon as he gets here. We're so sorry! It won't be long, I promise... :(

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:42 pm 

Custom title: GOGetter and SIA Fan
    Cami Stuck In Attic wrote:

Hey guys! A quick update...

Just as we were preparing to start the stream, I see that the webcam is missing! Oh no!! Where is it? Liviu had a skype conference late one night and left it at home. He ran to get it, but when he arrived he noticed he left his keys at the office. I'm not making this up, I swear. So now, he's on his way back to get the keys, then he has to go home again, get the webcam and we'll be joining you guys in the stream as soon as he gets here. We're so sorry! It won't be long, I promise... :(

Don't worry, Cami we are already entertaining ourselves and having a party. We are just waiting for you guys to join the party. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:48 am 
    Site Admin

Custom title: Gibbous
    There will unfortunately be no stream today, Tuesday June 21st. Sorry, guys, but we've had an extended holiday (3 day week-end), and we're gonna make up for lost time by, well, working :) We're rescheduling for next week, though!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:57 pm 

gibbousgame wrote:
    There will unfortunately be no stream today, Tuesday June 21st. Sorry, guys, but we've had an extended holiday (3 day week-end), and we're gonna make up for lost time by, well, working :) We're rescheduling for next week, though!

If there were a stream I would be quite angry because of the late announcement so all is all right for me :)
    You guys deserved every holiday you can get and I hope you used it to relax and do Yoga and eat chocolate.

Still wondering if "Ghibousgame" is Nicu or Cami or Liviu or all at once .... (maybe a new intelligent game creature?)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:06 pm 

Custom title: Old One
    Hey guys! We'll be streaming live tonight a bit earlier, starting at 4 PM CET / 11 AM EST on https://www.twitch.tv/liviuboar , see ya there!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:28 pm 

Did an interview with The Game Slashers, you can read it here:
    http://thegameslashers.blogspot.ro/2016 ... attic.html

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:37 am 

Hey guys, sorry about no stream this week - got a pretty bad case of heatstroke Sunday and was in bed Monday and Tuesday. Back in the attic and working on the script now.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:35 pm 

Yo yo! We'll be streaming tonight/today at 4 PM CET / 11 AM EST :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:21 pm 

Liviu Stuck In Attic wrote:

Really, Liviu? Last time I missed 85% because I noticed too late this time I missed all because of this much too late announcement. Would it really be too much to ask for an announcement at least ONE DAY prior? I hope you had fun without me :(

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:06 pm 

marko_hundertmark wrote:

Really, Liviu? Last time I missed 85% because I noticed too late this time I missed all because of this much too late announcement. Would it really be too much to ask for an announcement at least ONE DAY prior? I hope you had fun without me :(

Darnit, so sorry, Marko! It really was sort of a last minute kind of decision, 'cause we're really pressed for time.

Anyway, we'll try to do art streams a lot more often, so look for our fb and twitter announcements.

The whole-team streams will remain every 2nd Tuesday, unless something comes up.

And there will be ad-hoc livestreams daily!

Cami's streaming some art right now

https://www.twitch.tv/cami_stuckinattic

You can follow her channel and enable notifications, so you're notified instantly when she's live!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:39 pm 

marko_hundertmark wrote:

Darnit, so sorry, Marko! It really was sort of a last minute kind of decision, 'cause we're really pressed for time.

Anyway, we'll try to do art streams a lot more often, so look for our fb and twitter announcements.

The whole-team streams will remain every 2nd Tuesday, unless something comes up.

And there will be ad-hoc livestreams daily!

Cami's streaming some art right now

https://www.twitch.tv/cami_stuckinattic

You can follow her channel and enable notifications, so you're notified instantly when she's live!

I totally understandd that you guys don't have that much time. It's just the thing that I could leave work earlier if I know today will be a stream - at least I could try. Since I don't use twitter or facebook and also won't see any notifications I guess I will have to look in this thread much more often - especially on tuesday.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:36 pm 

Hey guys! I know there was supposed to be a full-team stream today, but we'll have to postpone it.

Voice actors will be coming in the middle of August, and as much of the script as possible must be written until then. That's a lot of writing to be done, in a very short period of time.

On the other hand, we've been working like crazy without much of a break since preparing the Kickstarter, back in March. Tiredness is really starting to take its toll, so we will be all taking next week off to rest a little before the two crazy weeks of full on voice recording starts.

I've been writing like crazy these days, and I'm really, really tired. To be completely honest, none of us are really in a state to do an entertaining stream. To put it in other words, we're really really beat. Not to worry, the full team streams will return, with Don and Lindsay joining us! There might be more art streams until then. But, until then, we'll skip this stream, take next week off, and be back in full force starting with mid-August.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:27 pm 

Hey guys! I know there was supposed to be a full-team stream today, but we'll have to postpone it.

Voice actors will be coming in the middle of August, and as much of the script as possible must be written until then. That's a lot of writing to be done, in a very short period of time.

On the other hand, we've been working like crazy without much of a break since preparing the Kickstarter, back in March. Tiredness is really starting to take its toll, so we will be all taking next week off to rest a little before the two crazy weeks of full on voice recording starts.

I've been writing like crazy these days, and I'm really, really tired. To be completely honest, none of us are really in a state to do an entertaining stream. To put it in other words, we're really really beat. Not to worry, the full team streams will return, with Don and Lindsay joining us! There might be more art streams until then. But, until then, we'll skip this stream, take next week off, and be back in full force starting with mid-August.

Don't worry about it, Liviu. I am sure everybody will understand and being tired because of much work you guys did is the way we all have known you since the beginning of this and we always told you to get some rest whenever you are able to do so. Just drop us a quick note when we can expect the next stream so that we (meaning especially me ;)) won't miss it. So all three of you enjoy your week of and please, please, please relax and rest - don't do ANY work!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:53 am 

marko_hundertmark wrote:

Don't worry about it, Liviu. I am sure everybody will understand and being tired because of much work you guys did is the way we all have known you since the beginning of this and we always told you to get some rest whenever you are able to do so. Just drop us a quick note when we can expect the next stream so that we (meaning especially me ;)) won't miss it. So all three of you enjoy your week of and please, please, please relax and rest - don't do ANY work!

It's a pleasure to work on this project for nice people like you and everyone else, Marko! :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:01 am 

Hey everyone!

Just letting you know we're sorry we haven't been communicating all that much lately. The minute Don and Lindsay left I was invited to do a talk about Gibbous at a pretty big conference here in Romania and I was busy working on that, working on the intro video (and so has Cami), while Nicu has been working on some awesome weather effects that I can't wait to share with you!

Hopefully some time next week (the talk is Monday, in Bucharest, and we'll be back home Tuesday night) everything will go back to normal, and we'll return to our regularly scheduled streams and everything and let you guys know what's been going on.

Thanks for understanding and sorry for not communicating that much, but we're getting a lot of work done! :D

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:18 pm 

What's up everybody! It's been, oh, quiiiite a while since our last Twitching Hour, so I'm happy to announce we'll be doing a new one tomorrow, same time, same place! https://www.twitch.tv/liviuboar

We'll be showing off some of the stuff we've worked on - Nicu's got some cool stuff to showcase!

See y'all there!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:31 am 

Ladies and gents, see you on twitch tonight, same time same place!

https://www.twitch.tv/liviuboar

We'll be showing you what Nicu's been cookin' up, it's kind of exciting. What am I talking about, it's REALLY exciting!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:54 pm 

Hey guys. Sorry to announce there'll be no stream today. Nothing big happened, we're just really really tired and cranky and the internet has been off for the entire day and.. Well, I guess we're all feeling that dreaded end-of-year fatigue.

It's one more week of work until we officially go on holiday for a week, but in reality we're just taking our computers and working a bit from home, too :) So, just wanna take this opportunity to say merry xmas and happy holidays to everyone! We really appreciate you guys coming through for us.

I might stream some more art this week or next week, depending on how fast I can get this cool cutscene I'm working on done. If not, we'll be back very early in January with a 2016 recap. Stay tuned and thanks for being there for us!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:17 am 

Hey everyone! We'll be doing our first Twitching Hour tonight at 5 PM CET / 8 AM PST on https://www.twitch.tv/liviuboar

See y'all there!

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next